In a nutshell: Our website is hosted by MyOnlineStore and we process payments via Paypal. You can tell if you're shopping securely by the green padlock in your browser bar. We use the information you provide to send your orders and updates. We don't sell it and we don't share it with anyone else.
1. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
c. financial information such as credit/debit-card numbers;
How we collect Data
2. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you;
b. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
3. Little Heidi’s Homes will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
b. when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
c. when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
d. when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
e. when you use our services;
Data that is collected automatically
4. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
c. This data is collected automatically by the following third parties: MyOnlineStore (who power our website), GoogleAnalytics and GoogleAdwords
Our use of Data
5. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. to process orders
b. internal record keeping
c. improvement of our products / services;
d. transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you (only where you have opted to receive such communications);
6. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
7. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we'll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
a. soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under "soft opt-in" consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
b. for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we'll provide.
c. if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see section 18 below entitled 'Email Communications'.
8. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
Who we share Data with
a. We may share your Data with relevant authorities - should there be a legal imperative for us to do so, in order to facilitate the detection of crime;
Keeping Data secure
9. Our store is powered by MyOnlineStore and uses third party payment processors. We receive details of your order and the payment method used via these third parties.
a. your Data is held on secure servers.
b. payment details are encrypted using SSL technology (typically you will see a lock icon or green address bar (or both) in your browser when we use this technology.
c. data may be temporarily kept in hard copy to assist in sending your order. For example, delivery confirmations. Hardcopies are destroyed once the cancellation or returns windows is complete.
10. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: email@example.com
11. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
13. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
14. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
15. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
17. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
18. We will only send communications with your permission. This may be:
a. implied (e.g. where you have placed an order with us and we contact you in the course of completing your transaction) or
b.express (where you have specifically granted us permission to send email communications. e.g. promotions, out of stock notification or newsletters).
19. You can unsubscribe at any time using the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of the email or by emailing us directly at email@example.com.
20. We will remove you from the relevant list(s) within 10 business days.
21. You will continue to receive email communications necessary by law or to complete your transactions (e.g. order confirmation, shipping confirmation, password rest email).
Links to other websites
25. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
26. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Little Heidi’s Homes by email at firstname.lastname@example.org